Apply to YGS 2018
We are looking for thinkers and innovators, movers and doers, creatives and campaigners. People with big ideas and specialized skills. People who are convinced that China matters and have conviction of the role they’ll play.
Delegates selected to attend the Yenching Global Symposium will receive fully-funded travel, accommodation, and meals in Beijing for the duration of the conference.
- Young professionals and graduate students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Holder of an undergraduate degree in any field (by December 31, 2017).
- Available for the entirety of the conference from April 12th-15th, 2018 (and available for any required travel time to and from Beijing).
- Have not attended any of the previous Yenching Global Symposiums.
- International English proficiency test score (at least IELTS 7/TOEFL 100/Cambridge 180/CEFR C1), if the applicant does not have significant, long-term experience using English in a professional or academic setting (2+ years).
- No older than 30 (by April 15th, 2018). However, if from a country where military service is mandatory, then no older than 32 (by April 15th, 2018).
Applications are highly competitive; we will only consider applicants who meet all the eligibility criteria and whose submissions are fully completed.
how to apply
Interested in being a part of the journey? Applications are now open to become a delegate - apply by 11:59pm CST (China Standard Time) on November 30th, 2017 to be considered.