Applications for YGS 2018 have closed
Delegate applications for Renaissance: China's Journey in a Global Future are closed. Thank you to all who applied - we look forward to reviewing your application and will get back to you with the results by the end of December 2017.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please let our Delegates team know.
Delegates selected to attend the Yenching Global Symposium will receive fully-funded travel, accommodation, and meals in Beijing for the duration of the conference.
Delegate eligibility criteria
- Young professionals and graduate students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Holder of an undergraduate degree in any field (by December 31, 2017).
- Available for the entirety of the conference from April 12th-15th, 2018 (and available for any required travel time to and from Beijing).
- Have not attended any of the previous Yenching Global Symposiums or Yenching Social Innovation Forums.
- International English proficiency test score (at least IELTS 7/TOEFL 100/Cambridge 180/CEFR C1), if the applicant does not have significant, long-term experience using English in a professional or academic setting (2+ years).
- No older than 30 (by April 15th, 2018). However, if from a country where military service is mandatory, then no older than 32 (by April 15th, 2018).
Applications are highly competitive; we will only consider applicants who meet all the eligibility criteria and whose submissions are fully completed.